Automating your window covering is now common. We use remote control for so many applications in our homes, that employing them on blinds and curtains just makes sense. In time, all the elements of lighting, shading, heating, security and entertainment will combined as standard, but in the meantime we can provide the shading separately.
Automation is not just yet another gadget. There are many practical, time and energy-saving reasons why it is the best solution.
Whether you are looking at a single product, future-proof new developments or extensive renovations, Premier Electric Blinds can assist you with your shading solutions.
The technology is all extensively tested and guaranteed, with experienced personnel on hand every step of the way. We will guide you through the decision-process - what is your main reason for wanting blinds, do you want to control single or multiple blinds, how do you want to control them, where are the power supplies etc.
We work with partners specifically picked to provide the best products and service, but as we are independent we can source whatever you require from anywhere in the world.
How it works
· We work alongside system integrators when they are installing home cinema, lighting and total SMART home solutions.
· Blinds and awnings can be included in any home automation system; including Lutron, Crestron, AMX, Rako and others.
· There is a wide range of choice for the handset, with manufacturers increasingly providing stylish and designer units which compliment the style of your home.
· According to your specifications, we can supply hard-wired manual wall switches, infra-red, RTS remote control, manual over-rides, or ultimate control via the internet or mobile phone anywhere in world.
· For automation you can forget about, consider daylight sensors, wind and sun sensors, and timing sensors. Once set-up the system will ensure that your shading and climate control brings you maximum comfort.
· We supply motors from Somfy. They can be mains-powered or low voltage battery driven depending on the size and weight of the blind or curtain. Quiet, integral motors mean that previously difficult locations can have a motorised blind.
· For those of you who prefer curtains in some locations, we supply SilentGliss and Goelst curtain rails.
For more shading solutions please see www.blindsawnings.com